7.18.2008

Survey says

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now? An umbrella...never go anywhere without one

2. When was the last time you threw up? A few months ago; I ate an undercooked hamburger

3. What's your favorite curse word? Crap. I really don't curse

4. Name 3 people who made you smile today? Scott, so far

5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Making coffee

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Making another pot of coffee

7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now? Heading off to a party

8. Have you ever been to a strip club? Nope!

9. What is the last thing you said aloud? "Bye" on the phone

10. What is the best ice cream flavor? Strawberry

11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Coffee

13. What was the last thing you ate? Sushi

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Sure: two skirts from Harold's and I'm fighting temptation to order from jcrew.com. I love sales.

15. When was the last time you ran? Does the elliptical count?

16. What's the last sporting event you watched? Who knows

18. Who is the last person you emailed? A coworker

19. Ever go camping? Yup, most recently the 4th of July

20. Do you have a tan? Not at all. I rely too much on self tanner.

24. Do you drink your soda from a straw? Only at restaurants

25. What did your last IM say? Haven't done that in awhile

26. Are you someone's best friend? I sure hope so!

27. What are you doing tomorrow? Coffee and bagels with Linds in the morning, then packing, then hosting some guests

28. Where is your mom right now? I'm sure she's at home

29. Look to your left, what do you see? The printer

30. What color is your watch? One is silver and the other has a light blue band

31. What do you think of when you think of Australia? Kangaroooooos

32. Would you consider plastic surgery? Only if my stomach looked like Kate Gosselin's before she had surgery

33. What is your birthstone? Garnet

34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? Drive thru, I don't have time to be parking and going inside

35.How many kids do you want? At least two

36. Do you have a dog? Not since I was 8

37. Last person you talked to on the phone? Someone for work

38. Have you met anyone famous? Sure.

39. Any plans today? Well, I need to go to the gym, go to a party with Scott and then go to sleep.

40. How many states have you lived in? 6 states, 1 other country

41. Ever go to college? Finished!

42. Where are you right now? In the "office"

43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? I feel so tired for some reason.

44. Last song listened to? Something in the car...I forget

46. Are you allergic to anything? Pollen

47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? I wear my flip flops from NY & Co a lot

48. Are you jealous of anyone? I'm a little jealous of Gwyneth Paltrow and Jennifer Garner

49. Is anyone jealous of you? No idea

51. What time is it? 4:36 pm

52. Do any of your friends have children? Yup

53. Do you eat healthy? 88% of the time

54. What do you usually do during the day? Work, eat, hang out with Scott, go to the gym, talk to my parents...

55. Do you hate anyone right now? No. I try not to hate.

56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? Of course

58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 26

59. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Once and that was enough.

60. How did you get one of your scars? When I was two, I scratched at my chicken pox on my nose, and well, there you have it

No comments: