11.04.2008

Today I love...

1) My right to vote. I did, in fact, make it to the polls at lunchtime. There was no wait whatsoever, and before I knew it, I was walking away with a voting sticker. It's a great feeling. Last election, I was away at college and had to fill out an absentee ballot. Now, I can finally go to the polls! And 8 years ago, I didn't turn 18 until 2 months after the election. TWO MONTHS! Oh, well.

2) Coffee. More specifically, Starbucks. Today, and today only, they are giving out free cups of coffee. All day! I decided to try the new Thanksgiving blend. So far, so good.

3) Good news. I'm going to be an Aunt! I found out this morning that one of my best friends is going to have a baby! I couldn't be happier for her, and I think she's going to be a great mom. Yay for Linds!

At the moment, that's all I can think of. Wow, this coffee is amazing.

No comments: